Raymond Gallucci (1923-2005) was originally in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Raymond received his M.F.A. in painting from the Tyler School of Art, Temple University, Philadelphia in 1953. He taught at the Baum School of Art for fourteen years, as well as privately.
Gallucci's body of work is primarily functional wares and large scale mosaic installations. In 1980 he received the Pennsylvania Governor's Award for Excellence in the Arts. His pottery is in the permanent collection of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Smithsonian Institute.